Old Town San Diego SHP Replace Comfort Station #2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Old Town San Diego SHP Replace Comfort Station #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will demolish the Existing Comfort Station #2 and replace it on the same site with a new ADA accessible restroom. The project will require an archaeological investigation and data recovery as the first phase of implementation and minor grading of the surrounding area. An existing parking lot will be used for construction staging. Minor landscaping, pathway changes, and other amenities will also be implemented as part of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. Project is limited to the demolition and replacement of a non-historic building adjacent to a historic property and within a State Historic Park. Due to historic setting, the project design has been prepared in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.