Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0440, Mendocino Dept. of Transportation, Stoneboro Road, MP 0.05 Storm Damage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0440, Mendocino Dept. of Transportation, Stoneboro Road, MP 0.05 Storm Damage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An existing 48" culvert has separated and will be replaced. The resulting sink hole will be filled in. Erosion control measures will add protection to the site to prevent delivery of fine sediments to the freshwater lagoon located down stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.