University of California, Davis (UCD) Bodega Marine Laboratory (BML) seeks an exception from the California Ocean Plan's prohibition on discharges into Areas of Special Biological Significance (ASBS). The exception with conditions would allow their continued waste seawater and storm water discharges into the Bodega ASBS.
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Quality
P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.