Commercial uses (restaurant, vehicle repair) single family home / Downtown Master Plan, Rural Residential-0.5 du/ac / Downtown Study Area, Residential
NOTE: Recirculation of Revised Mitigated Negative Declaration.
(1) Master Plan to implement the Downtown Specific Plan with land use types, intensities, and densities; planned development to modify development standards and transfer density; streetscape standards; and infrastructure plan.
(2) Rezoning of properties from Downtown Master Plan to Downtown Mixed Use, Downtown High Density Residential, Downtown Medium Density Residential, Downtown Single Family Residential, and General Commercial.
(3) Downtown Specific amendments to redesignate a small portion of land from Master Plan to Commercial and Single Family Residential and minor text amendments, and modify general guidelines for development.
Truckee Community Development Department
10183 Truckee Airport Road
Truckee, CA 96161
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.