University of California, Santa Cruz
(University of California Santa Cruz)
Fiber Optic Infrastructure Upgrade Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Campus Core (UC Santa Cruz 1988 Long Range Development Plan)
Installation of a new fiber optic service, consisting of new conduit and new and replacement cable on the main campus and new conduit and cable at 2300 Delaware Ave., to upgrade UCSC fiber optic service capabilities, reliability and speed.
UCSC, Physical Planning & Construction, 1156 High St., Barn H, Santa Cruz, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.