Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0354, Squaw Creek Bridge Abutment Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0354, Squaw Creek Bridge Abutment Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair one concrete bridge abutment footing in Squaw Creek. Concrete sacks will be placed along the eroding abutment. The creek channel will be dry during construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair an undermined concrete bridge abutment footing at an existing bridge crossing. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.