Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0359, Fetzer Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0359, Fetzer Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of 4 encroachments which involve the placement of large rock and/or logs, excavation and pull-back of overhanging banks, and planting of live willows and willow baffles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small habitat restoration project not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.