Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0419, Van Duzen River Stream Channel Stabilization and Land Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0419, Van Duzen River Stream Channel Stabilization and Land Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Implement 1,300' of channel maintenance on the upper Van Duzen River, and restore a 350' long gully. Channel maintenance includes removing overhanging vegetation within the active channel, and restoring channel capacity by excavating sediment from an ~25' wide swath of the entire channel maintenance area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small habitat restoration project not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.