Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0170, Black Kite Cellars Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0170, Black Kite Cellars Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install and maintain annually a small excavated area of streambed to allow the placement of a screened water diversion intake. The screen will allow for the intake of water without harming fish. Work in the channel will be done by hand.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of our past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.