Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0474, Marianne Richter's Pond Sediment and Debris Removal Project in Fort Bragg
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0474, Marianne Richter's Pond Sediment and Debris Removal Project in Fort Bragg
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An existing 0.04 acre-feet pond has filled with sediment and debris during the high flow events of previous winter periods. This project proposes to remove the sediment and debris, to maintain the existing pond.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to remove accumulated sediment and debris from an existing facility. There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of our past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.