Slope Stabilization and Fish Passage Facilitation Project - Location 2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Slope Stabilization and Fish Passage Facilitation Project - Location 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves work at two locations, but this only covers work at location 2. The extent of work at this location will involve hand placement of ~12 cubic yards of rock rip rap at the ends of previously existing fish weirs. This is to prevent further erosion and scour of banks.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 570-3761
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will provide maintenance of existing fish ladders, which will protect fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.