State Route 84 Expressway Widening Project [California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2011-013-03 Amendment 1 (ITP)].
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- State Route 84 Expressway Widening Project [California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2011-013-03 Amendment 1 (ITP)].
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Existing state highway right-of-way with some minor acquisition of portions of parcels.
- Document Description
- This Major ITP Amendment updates the Project Description to include the construction of a Pacific Gas and Electric Company utility alignment, three biofiltration swales, and the construction of associated temporary access. The authorization of this additional work will increase temporary and permanent Covered Species impacts as well as the HM Lands mitigation requirement.
- Contact Information
CDFW Bay Delta Region
7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (925) 786-3045
- Cross Streets
- SR 84 between Jack London Blvd. and Ruby Hill Drive
- State Highways
- Livermore Municipal
- Smith and Rancho Elementary Schools
- Arroyo Mocho, Arroyo del Valle
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW Bay Delta Region, 7329 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.