Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0385 for Timber Harvesting Plan 1-07-075MEN "Road 13500"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0385 for Timber Harvesting Plan 1-07-075MEN "Road 13500"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- DFG is issuing an agreement for 3 encroachments including one temporary Class II watercourse crossing in an existing road crossing, one temporary Class II watercourse crossing in a wetland/spring area in an existing skid tail crossing, and a water drafting site in Class II watercourse man-made pond adjacent to a seasonal road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Forestry and Fire Protection, 135 Ridgway Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.