The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant. The applicant proposes to install a new railcar bridge, measuring 24 feet in width and 65 feet in length, completely spanning the stream, and install abutment footings for structural support; each measuring 24 feet long (as measured perpendicular to bridge length) by 3 feet wide and 2 feet high, embedded to a depth of 18 inches.
Mariposa County Planning Department
5100 Bullion Street
P.O. Box 2039
Mariposa, CA 95338-2039
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.