Hinebaugh Creek Channel Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Hinebaugh Creek Channel Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to improve the hydraulic capacity of Hinebaugh Creek, prevent potential flooding of adjacent residences and properties, and improve the creeks potential to serve as aquatic habitat. Emergency dredging of the creek channel is critical to the prevention of flooding in the Redwood Drive area of Rohnert Park. The project involves vegetation management and sediment removal in Hinebaugh Creek.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Rohnert Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechnaical equipment, or toporaphical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.