Agreement Between GCID, E&L Westcoast LLC (E&L) & Colusa Co. for the Transfer, Conveyance and Delivery of Up to 180 Acre-Feet Annually of Water for Colusa Power
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District (GCID) (GCID)
- Document Title
- Agreement Between GCID, E&L Westcoast LLC (E&L) & Colusa Co. for the Transfer, Conveyance and Delivery of Up to 180 Acre-Feet Annually of Water for Colusa Power
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- GCID has agreed to sell to E&L, or E&L's successors and assigns, up to 180 acre-feet annually of GCID's CVP Project Water supply, or, if GCID's CVP Project Water cannot be made available as anticipated under the agreement, other surplus water available to GCID under its existing water rights, for use at E&L's proposed Power Plant.
- Contact Information
Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District (GCID)
344 E. Laurel Street P.O. Box 150
Willows, CA 95988
Phone : (530) 934-8881
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- E&L's proposed Power Plant project will be subjected to the CEQA-equivalent review conducted by the CEC, and the project involves the water agreement between GCID, E&L and Colusa County is, therefore, exempt.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.