San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District: 2007 PM10 Maintenance Plan and Request for Redesignation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District: 2007 PM10 Maintenance Plan and Request for Redesignation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 2007 PM10 Maintenance Plan and Request for Redesignation, adopted September 20, 2007.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed project. Since the District is not changing the overall emissions reductions or introducing new control measures, the proposed action is exempt from the provisions of CEQA under the provisions of Public Resource Code Section 21080(b)(8).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.