Blue Hills Disposal Facility - Convert from Interim Status to Postclosure Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Blue Hills Disposal Facility - Convert from Interim Status to Postclosure Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of converting the Blue Hills Disposal facility from Interim Status to Postclosure Permit status. No physical changes to the site are proposed. In 2005, Dept. of Toxic Substances Control certified that the Closure Cover System for the Blue Hills Disposal Facility was installed as designed. Under those conditions, state and federal regulations require that a postclosure plan for a 30-year period be developed and implemented by the facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3602
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- With certainty, no possibility of significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.