Division of Correctional Health Care Services
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Division of Correctional Health Care Services
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Dept. of Corrections and Rehabilitation proposes to lease ~5,331 sq. ft. of existing office space at 4390 Kaweah Ct., Suite 200-203, Visalia, CA, to house the Plata Support Division; Plata Work Development, Southern Recruitment Office. There are sufficient electricity, water, gas, wastewater, and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
P.O. Box 942883 501 J Street, Ste 610
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
Phone : (916) 324-2237
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alterations of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.