Proposed Central Los Angeles Elementary School No. 16, Site 3, Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Proposed Central Los Angeles Elementary School No. 16, Site 3, Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves DTSC's approval of a Removal Action Workplan which will be carried out at the Proposed Central Los Angeles Elementary School No. 16, Site 3 for excavation of and off-site disposal of 2,707 cubic yards of soils contaminated with metals and volatile organic compounds.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
5796 Corporate Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5468
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor cleanup actions taken to mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or hazardous substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.