Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0447; Jewett Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0447; Jewett Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The work authorized by this Agreement is limited to: 1) excavating up to 500 cubic yards of gravel overburden from one mid-channel gravel bar, 2) placing ~200 cubic yards of the excavated gravel against an eroding bank on the north side of the creek, 3) removing one dead/downed eucalyptus tree from the stream channel, and 4) removing piles of soil from the edge of the stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.