Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0503, Sacramento River, Tributary to the Pacific Coast
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0503, Sacramento River, Tributary to the Pacific Coast
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The agreement is limited to the activities associated with the selected removal of mostly non-native vegetation within Parkview Park, along the Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.