Willis Avenue Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Willis Avenue Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is the emergency replacement of two damaged culverts to protect public roadways and adjacent business properties. The existing culverts are rusted out and blocked by accumulated sediments causing flooding of nearby businesses. The replacement of the two eroded corrugated metal pipe culverts is necessary to keep the road in stable condition as sink holes have formed in the roadway above the culverts.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15302 exempts the replacement of reconstruction of existing structures and facilities from CEQA where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. 15304 exempts minor alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for agricultural purposes. This project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.