Consider Authorization, as School Lands Trustee, of the Sale and Subsequent Issuance of a Patent of State School Lands to the Pit River Tribe
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization, as School Lands Trustee, of the Sale and Subsequent Issuance of a Patent of State School Lands to the Pit River Tribe
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider authorization, as school lands trustee, of the sale and subsequent issuance of a patent to the Pit River Tribe for 27.156 acres, more or less, of State School lands located on the south side of Lauer Reservoir.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exempt pursuant to PRC 8710, an action taken pursuant to the School Land Bank Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.