Termination of a General Lease - Recreational & Protective Structure Use and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use WP 5551
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a General Lease - Recreational & Protective Structure Use and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use WP 5551
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating dock, three pilings, ramp, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of the lease is not a project as defined by CEQA. The issuance of a new lease for the continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.