Renevar Gulch Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Renevar Gulch Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the replacement of an existing 36" by 30' culvert at an existing driveway fill crossing the upper reaches of Renevar Gulch. A backhoe will excavate the existing driveway embankment at the culvert location, remove the existing 36" by 30' culvert, install a new 48" by 80' culvert at grade of stream bed with a 9" camber and backfill.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.