Humboldt County DPW - Russ Creek Bridge Abutment Protection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Russ Creek Bridge Abutment Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the placement of concrete to fill scoured and undermined areas along the existing bridge abutment footings. Hand tools iwll be used to excavate a trench along the base of each abutment. Excavated material will be removed from the stream and transported to an upland disposal site.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of existing bridge abutment footings involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.