Geotechnical and Archaeological Testing for Equestrian Facilities Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Geotechnical and Archaeological Testing for Equestrian Facilities Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of geotechnical and archaeological testing at the future locations for a proposed Equestrian Facilities Project. Geotechnical testing will consist of drilling borings and performing a leach field percolation test. All subsurface excavation will be monitored by a qualified arcaheologist.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.