Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0291, Camp Mendocino Noyo River Bridge Abutment Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0291, Camp Mendocino Noyo River Bridge Abutment Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The bridge abutment on the west side of the Noyo River is made up of concrete slurry and large rock. The abutment is being undercut and the site is delivering sediment to the Noyo River. Some of the existing abutment material will be broken up and removed to install large 36" boulders and clean rock, to prevent further sediment delivery and stabilize the existing bridge abutment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.