Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0289, Upper Bear River Road PM 5.05 Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0289, Upper Bear River Road PM 5.05 Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace one deteriorated 48-inch corrugated metal pipe with a new culvert, install a critical dip, and replace a ditch relief culvert at post mile 5.05 on Upper Bear River Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.