NextG Networks Metro PCS Corona Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Document Title
- NextG Networks Metro PCS Corona Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The NextG project involves the installation of micro-antennae, fiber optic cable, and support poles on behalf of Metro PCS to improve cellular telephone coverage in areas with limited wireless reception.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D. 07-04-045, the CA Public Utilities Commission determined that the micro- antennae projects proposed by NextG fell within one of several categorical exemptions identified under CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.