Condor Food Storage at Blacksmith's Shop
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Condor Food Storage at Blacksmith's Shop
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The intent of this project is to provide temporary space for a large freezer for use by the Ventana Wildlife Society concession at Andrew Molera State Park to hold the carcasses of large animals which will serve as food for the endangered California Condor. The freezer will be placed inside the building, known as the "Blacksmith's Shop," which is located in the Molera Ranch Historic District, and all modifications will be completed in a completely reversible manner, with no impacts to the building's historic fabric.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing facilities involving no expansion of an existing use and maintenance, repair of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Building, and is included as "activities affecting historic resources, consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties" in the Dept. of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.