Issuance of a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0323, Caltrans Drainage Extension Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0323, Caltrans Drainage Extension Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 300 feet of 18-inch HDPE pipe and construct a rock energy dissipater at the culvert outlet. The culvert pipe will connect with an existing Caltrans road drainage pipe and help prevent flooding of the Mercer-Fraser construction yard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.