Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0365, THP No. 1-07EX-295H "Mitchell Road 10% Dead, Dying, and Diseased Exemption"
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0365, THP No. 1-07EX-295H "Mitchell Road 10% Dead, Dying, and Diseased Exemption"
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace the existing undersized 18-inch culvert with a 36-inch culvert, and install an 18-inch overflow culvert at the existing grade of the road bed in the wetland just north of this location. Above the overflow culvert, ~200 feet of roadbed will be built up with rock a minimum of 2-feet deep. The road will also be rocked from the crossing to a point ~135 feet to the south, where a rolling dip will be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace the existing culvert with a new culvert in the same location. The structure will retain the same purpose when the project is completed. The project will have no significant effect of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.