Proposed Glassell Park Early Chilhood Education Center
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Proposed Glassell Park Early Chilhood Education Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan (RAW) specifies cleanup procedures to be implemented at the Proposed Glassell Park Early Childhood Education Center Site (Site) for excavation, removal, and off-site disposal of soils contaminated with tetrachloroethene (PCE). Excavation, sampling and site restoration activities are expected to occure orver a two week period. Approximately 2,150 cubic yards of contaminated soils will be excavated and hauled off-site from localized areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5433
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is a minor cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance, with the removal action costing approximately release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance, with the removal action costing approximately 302,000.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.