Facilities Master Plan and Infrastructure Financing Plan for the Kiernan Business Park South Area.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Modesto, City of (City of Modesto)
- Document Title
- Facilities Master Plan and Infrastructure Financing Plan for the Kiernan Business Park South Area.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- The project site is currently planned for Business Park land uses under the 2003 Modesto Urban Area General Plan and the Kierman Business Park Specific Plan and is zoned SP-O (Specific Plan Overlay). Development of properties within the SP-O zone district shall comply with the uses, standards and development review procedures of the adopted Specific Plan, including all implementation actions. Therefore, development of the properties shall be in accordance with the Kiernan Business Park Specific Plan.
- Document Description
- The project is a Facilities Master Plan and Infrastructure Financing Plan (FMP/IFP) for the Kiernan Business Park South Area, that includes 790, 426 sq ft of business park development. The FMP/IFP provides detailed analysis and description of the "project-specific" public facilities. The FMP/IMP includes roadway, storm drainage, water and sewer system facilities. The FMP includes the engineering details of the needed facilities. The costs of these facilities were estimated to create the IFP.
- Contact Information
City of Modesto, Planning Division
1010 Tenth Street, 3rd Floor
Modesto, CA 95354
Phone : (209) 577-5267
- Cross Streets
- Pelandale Avenue and American Avenue
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 078-018-018, 021, 027, 031, 032, 035, 036
- State Highways
- 7 Elementary Schools, 1 Middle School
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Modesto
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.