Huntington Beach Wetlands Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Orange County
- Document Title
- Huntington Beach Wetlands Restoration Project
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Open Space - Conservation (OS-C)
- Document Description
- Restoration of Talbert Marsh, Brookhurst Marsh, Magnolia Marsh (not including Upper Marsh), and Talbert Ocean Channel, for a total of ~130 acres.
- Contact Information
Orange County, Resources and Development Management Dept.
PO Box 4048
Santa Ana, CA 92702-4048
Phone : (714) 834-2089
- Huntington Beach
- Cross Streets
- Pacific Coast Hwy. and Brookhurst St.
- Total Acres
- State Highways
- JH Eader El., Edison HS
- Huntington Beach Channel, Talbert Channel, and Santa Ana River
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Biological Resources Drainage/Absorption Geology/Soils Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Noise Transportation
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Coastal Commission (CCC) California Energy Commission California Highway Patrol Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Clearinghouse California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB) Department of Toxic Substances Control California Department of Transportation, District 12 (DOT) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.