Extension of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2008-0196-R4 for the Byrd Slough Goodfellow Avenue Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno County
- Document Title
- Extension of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2008-0196-R4 for the Byrd Slough Goodfellow Avenue Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Goodfellow Ave. is designated as an arterial by the Fresno County General Plan and is designated as rural major collector on the Federal Functional Classification System. The project sire is located in the valley within the County of Fresno. The area around the Slough is zoned RC-40 and the surrounding properties are designated Agriculture by the Fresno County General Plan and zoned AL-20 (20-acre minimum parcel size).
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing an extension of Streambed Alteration Agreement 2009-0196-R4 to the Project applicant, County of Fresno. The Agreement has been extended for an additional two(2) years, and will expire on July 9, 2016.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014 x.352
- Cross Streets
- .25 mi. to the east of the intersection of Goodfellow and MacDonough Ave.
- Reedley Municipal Airport
- Kings River Slough
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- County of Fresno, 2220 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.