Kings River Slough Bridge (Byrd) at Goodfellow
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno County
- Document Title
- Kings River Slough Bridge (Byrd) at Goodfellow
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Goodfellow Ave. is designated as an arterial by the Fresno County General Plan and is designated as rural major collector on the Federal Functional Classification System. The project sire is located in the valley within the County of Fresno. The area around the Slough is zoned RC-40 and the surrounding properties are designated Agriculture by the Fresno County General Plan and zoned AL-20 (20-acre minimum parcel size).
- Document Description
- The project will replace the existing timber bridge and short timber guardrails with a reinforced concrete slab bridge and guardrails to current standards. The project is located 0.25 miles to the east of the intersection of Goodfellow and MacDonough Avenues. The project is located approx. 5.5 miles southeast of the City of Sanger and approx. 2.5 miles east of the main channel of the Kings River. Byrd Slough is a tributary of the Kings River.
- Contact Information
Fresno County Public Works and Planning
2220 Tulare Street, 6th Floor
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 262-4454
- Cross Streets
- .25 mi. to the east of the intersection of Goodfellow and MacDonough Ave.
- Reedley Municipal Airport
- Kings River Slough
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Transportation:Other (Bridge Replacement)
- Local Action
- Bridge Replacement
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Cultural Resources Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Geology/Soils Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Wetland/Riparian Wildlife
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Central Valley Flood Protection Board Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.