Vesting Tentative Map T06-050 (2), Site Development Permit SDP06-003 and Development Agreement DA06-003
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
General Plan: High Density Residential (HDR). Zoning: R-3:MX (Multiple Family Residential: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining) and O (Open Space). Pland Use: Vacant.
1. Vesting Tentative Map T06-050(3) to create the Gold Country Commons Subdivision by dividing a 5.0 +/- acre site into 41 residential lots ranging in size from 3,000 +/- square feet to 18,718 +/- square feet, and six parcels which will be used for the guest parking lot, common recreation area, landscaping, and one 233 +/- square foot pump lot for the Tuolumne Utilities District on a project site zoned R-3:MX (Multiple Family Residential:Mobilehome Exclusion Combining) and O (Open Space) under Title 17 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code;
2. Ordinance for Zone Change RZ08-012 to rezone the 5.0 +/- acre project site from R-3:MX and O to R-3:MX:PD (Multiple Family Residential:Mobilehome Exclusion Combining:Planned Unit Development Combining) and O:PD (Open Space:Planned Unit Development) under Title 17 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code;
3. Planned Unit Development Permit PUD08-004 to allow the development of 41 single family residential units on the 5.0 +/- acre parcel;
4. Development Agreement DA06-003 to vest the applicant's right to build the proposed project using the rules and regulations that are in effect at the time the project is approved by the Board of Supervisors; and
5. Resolution of application to the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) to form a County Service Area (CSA) to provide maintenance of roads serving the proposed subdivision which are not accepted into the County Maintained System.
Tuolumne County Community Development Department
A.N. Francisco Building
48 West Yaney Avenue, 4th Floor
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.