General Plan: Rural Residential
Zoning: A-10:MX (General Agricultural, Ten Acre Minimum:Mobilehome Exclusion Combining)
Land Use: Single-family Residence
Grading Permit G06-054 to allow excavation of 420 +/- cubic yards of soil to create a 1,150 +/- foot long, 16 +/- foot wide dirt access to reach the eastern portion of a 19.6 +/- acre parcel zoned A-10:MX (General Agricultural, Ten Acre Minimum:Mobilehome Exclusion Combining) under Title 17 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code.
Fourth Floor, A.N. Francisco Building, 48 W. Yaney Ave., Sonora, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.