Oyster Point Marina Breakwater Reconfiguration Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Oyster Point Marina Specific Plan District, Park and Recreational / Coastal Commercial
The San Mateo County Harbor District proposes as project local sponsor to remove and replace a section of breakwater at the Oyster Point Marina. The proposed reconfiguration would provide needed protection to allow larger vessels to enter the harbor, principally water transit vessels, and to maintain conditions within the marina so that they do not differ significantly from the present.
400 Oyster Point Blvd. #300, South San Francisco, CA 94080
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.