Abandonment of Grand Street east of South Morton Boulevard; a dead-end street that extends east from South Morton Boulevard into the campus of the E & J Gallo Winery. Upon abandonment, the right-of-way is to be utilized as a private drive into the winery campus. Rezone of 3.87 acres of property from General Commercial (C-2) Zone to the Industrial (M-1) Zone, and Prezone of 4.68 acres of property to the Light Industrial (P-M-I) Zone. Annexation of 4.68 acres of property in the County unincorporated area to the City of Modesto.
City of Modesto, Community & Economic Development Department, Planning Division, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto CA 95354
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.