Community Domestic Wastewater Improvements and Rehabilitiation for the Byron Sanitary District
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Community Domestic Wastewater Improvements and Rehabilitiation for the Byron Sanitary District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant is rehabilitating the existing WWTP that will involve negligible, capacity expansion.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-9401
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves: 1) removing the existing Imhoff Tank and sludge, 2) replacing and constructing a new lift station and headworks, 3) converting ponds 1 and 2 into treatment ponds, 4) sealing ponds 1 and 2, 5) installing transfer piping between the ponds, and 6) constructing a small operations building wtih a control and monitoring system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.