The City of Winters proposes the construction and operation of a sports park on approximately 22 acres of the 30-acre project site. The sports park will be a highly active facility intended to provide a venue for a variety of organized team sports. A preliminary Master Plan for the Winters Sports Park Project has been prepared, which includes three to four baseball/softball diamonds, turf fields for soccer and football, and a multi-use sports barn with lights (including basketball, indoor soccer, and street hockey), and a variety of other amenities. Installation of sports lighting will allow for extended evening operation.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.