Request to expand an existing dairy by adding four free stall barns, a maternity barn, a proposed rotary barn, and nine excersise pens so that the modified dairy would house a total of 3,520 cows (an increase of 2,690 cows from existing animals). The proposed expansion is on a 38-acre portion of two parcels totaling 610+- acres in the A-2-40 (General Agriculture) zoning district. The remainer of the two parcels will be used to apply manure, process water, and grow forage crops.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.