Dunneville Café and Market Well Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Dunneville Café and Market Well Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing public water supply well exceeds the drinking water maximum contaminant level (MCL) for nitrate. The project will replace the existing well with a similar well but deeper well to provide drinking water that does not exceed the nitrate MCL. The replacement well is located on the same lot at the well to be replaced.
- Contact Information
California Department of Health Services
Division of Drinking Water, Montery District 1 Lower Ragsdale Road, Suite 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Health Services has issued a water supply permit (permit number 02-05-95P-3500539 Amend 001) for the above described project on 1/23/2007, and has determined that the project is exempt from CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.