Lewiston Road at Dark Gulch Culvert Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Lewiston Road at Dark Gulch Culvert Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Heavy storm water runoff during January 2006 caused mud and debris to clog the inlets of two culverts on Dark Gulch. The project involves excavation of debris from the culvert inlets, flushing the culverts, and making any necessary repairs. The lower portion of the excavation will be lined with geotextile fabric and covered with rock slope protection.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance and minor alteration of existing facilities involving negligible or no expansin of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.