Trinity Dam Boulevard at Baker Gulch Culvert and Slope Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Trinity Dam Boulevard at Baker Gulch Culvert and Slope Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- High flows in Baker Gulch during January 2006 caused a ten foot long inlet section of a sixty-inch diameter culvert to separate from the remainder of the culvert. Separation of the culvert caused failure of a section of the roadway fill prism. The purpose of the project is to restore the eroded fill prism and culvert to its previous condition. The project involves removal of debris from around the inlet to allow for a new ten foot long inlet to allow section to be attached to the existing culvert.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance and minor alteration of existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.