Acquisition of the B.F. Sisk Building for the County of Fresno
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Judicial Council of California
- Document Title
- Acquisition of the B.F. Sisk Building for the County of Fresno
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of minor exterior improvements, installation of structural measures for seismic reliability, remodeling of the building's interior to provide sixteen courtrooms and administrative support spaces, and operation of the building as a courthouse for the Superior Court of California, County of Fresno.
- Contact Information
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts 455 Golden Gate
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone : (916) 263-8865
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 23, 32 - Class 1, 23 & 32
- Reasons for Exemption
- No change to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.